As a parish community we would like to take this opportunity to offer our sincere and heartfelt condolences to all those families in our community who lost loved ones over the summer months and to assure you of our continued prayers and support. We especially remember those from and connected to our community whose funerals we celebrated here in our parish over recent months.
- MYRA O’ NEILL [nee O’Halloran] The Highlands, Passage West.
- GERTIE MURPHY [née Ronayne] Cork Road, Shanbally.
- MICHAEL KINGSTON Raffeen, Monkstown.
- KEN FARRELL Dan Desmond Villas, Passage West.
- WINNE HURLEY [née Dillon] Passage West and Bishopstown.
- ROBERT [ROBBIE] FRIZELLE Youghal and Ringaskiddy.
- DENIS BARRETT Ann Street, Cork and Monkstown.
- KIERAN [CIARÁN] BOLAND Carlisle Place, Monkstown.
- TERI MULCAHY Mallow and Passage West
Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord. May eternal light shine upon them.
Pat Twomey, Shanbally died peacefully at Marymount on Saturday 1st September 2018. We offer our sincere sympathy to his wife Katherine, son Richard, daughters Suzanne and Mags and his extended family and friends. May he rest in peace.